- This policy applies to the Website functioning at the address url: monikaperkowska.com
- The website operator and personal data administrator is MPWP Sp. z o. o., ul. Borzymowska 21, 03-565 Warszawa, Poland, NIP PL1132924285.
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com.
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- handling the form data
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their users behavior as follows:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookies in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this personal data and data logins entered on the site are encrypted on the computer user and can only be read on the target server.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: Webflow
Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your data personal to other recipients, if it is necessary for the performance of the concluded a contract with you or to fulfill your obligations Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is it is necessary to perform specific actions associated with them separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). In relation to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose the implementation of legitimate interests pursued by Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not could have been made in the case of legitimate valid ones grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedom, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Protection Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for handling Service.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you automated decision making, including profiling for the purpose rendering services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of being carried out by Direct Marketing Administrator.
Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including data personal, if provided.
- The Website may save information about connection parameters (designation time, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information that facilitates linking data in the form to the user’s email address filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function a specific form, e.g. to process the request service or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in in particular text files that are stored on the device end of the Website User and are intended for the use of websites Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the page from which they come from, the time they are stored on the device the final and unique number.
- Entity placing on the User’s end device The Website’s cookies and accessing them is the Website’s operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter on each subpage of the Website login and password;
- achieving the objectives set out above in the ‘Relevant techniques’ section Marketing “;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “Session” and “persistent” cookies. cookies “Session” files are temporary files that are stored on your device end User’s until logging out, leaving the page web or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the terminal device User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or to time of their removal by the User.
- Website browsing software (browser Internet) usually allows file storage by default cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. Web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible automatic blocking cookies Detailed information on this subject is provided web browser help or documentation.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device they can also be used by those cooperating with the operator Website entities, in particular this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. with based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security and maintenance processes User preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases it can prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select the browser from the list below website you use and follow the instructions- Edge- Internet Explorer- Chrome- Safari- Firefox- Opera
- Mobile devices:- Android- Safari (iOS)- Windows Phone